PERMETHRIN & D-PHENOTHRIN
- Compliant with WHO and recommandations
International Health Regulations
- Compliant with pecifications from Ministries of
health in Australia and in New Zealand
- Effective on numerous crawling and flying
- Non flammable aerosol formula
- Easy to use
- Dry diffusion for maximum efficacy
Pre-flight hold disinsection:
Follow instructions from the «Schedule of Aircraft
Disinsection Procedure for flights into Australia and
Must be carried out after all cargo has been loaded and
prior to hold door closure.
- Place the aerosol in a secure upright position.
- Activate the lock down nozzle.
- Close the hold doors.
- Leave exhausted cans in the lower holds, these
will be retrieved by ground handlers at airport of
- one-piece aluminium can – internally lacquered
- internal pressure : 12 bars
- bursting pressure : equal or above 18 bars
- shelf life printed on each can
- active ingredients : 2 % of Permethrin (cis:trans
25/75), 2% of D-Phenothrin
- Insecticide 236 T permits the disinsection of cargo holds according to the recommendations from the World
Health Organization and the specifications from Ministries of health in Australia and in New Zealand.
- Safe propellent for the ozone layer (approved propellent by W.H.O. in 1996).