About IPS-Group A/S
IPS-Group A/S is an agency-based company with specialisation in industrial innovative products and services.
Combining world-class expertise and future-focused technologies, we meet the specific needs of our customers. IPS is a progressive partner for your business.
Furthermore IPS-Group A/S is registered as a Danish distributor and importer of Class I medical devices at the Danish Medicines Agency.
You can read our sales terms by pressing the link below:
As a supplier to the industry – IPS-Group A/S aims to make a difference – seeking critical mass in problem solving of technical challenges within surface treatment and maintenance.
IPS’s Corporate vision is to provide our distributors and clients with premium service not only by ensuring them top quality products but also with customer support such as technical information and knowledge sharing by our qualified and dedicated staff.
We are a quality focused company where customer needs are in focus and we are prepared to walk the extra mile to ensure this.
IPS’s key values are:
- Focus on customer needs by supplying top quality products at the right place at the right time
- Be a committed, reliable and trusted partner for our clients
- Encourage innovation and achieve solutions which creates more value for our customers and the environment they are working within
- Empower our employees to create an innovative working environment and enhance our corporate values
The quality policy and the resulting procedures and instructions must comply with the requirements of ISO 9001, and the fact that IPS-Group is obligated to comply with relevant applicable legislation.
Continuous improvements to the efficiency of the QMS are ensured by:
- IPS-Group being a credible partner that delivers products and services in exactly the quality and at the exact delivery time and price agreed upon.
- the QMS at IPS-Group acts as a management and reporting tool that ensures consistent high quality in continuous improvement, by choosing correctly and by matching resources.
- IPS-Group‘s suppliers are selected based on customer needs in order for IPS-Group to deliver the desired products at the agreed quality and at the agreed time and price.
- IPS-Group ensures product quality and low cost of failure by: – attracting and retain qualified employees. – continuously improve the level of qualification through relevant education / training. – the employees’ assessment of the quality of their own work.
- Customer satisfaction is ensured by: – prompt response to all inquiries. – that we do what we have agreed. – that any discrepancies / complaints are solved quickly and efficiently.
Danish Kroner (DKK):
Reg.no: 9385 Account: 4561965272
For international transfers: IBAN-Accountnumber: DK5293854561965272 BIC-code: SPNODK22
Reg.no: 9385 Account: 4575255049
For international transfers: IBAN-Accountnumber: DK2593854575255049 BIC-code: SPNODK22
Pound Sterling (GBP):
Reg.no: 9385 Account: 4575255057
For international transfers: IBAN-Accountnumber: DK0393854575255057 BIC-code: SPNODK22