IPS SATWIPES® for Degreasing
For the preparation of surfaces before bonding and painting and the removal of excess sealant squeeze-out.
Multi-purpose, powerful solvent cleaning cloth with controlled volatility for surface preparation operations prior to paint, bond and sealant application. IPS® SatWipes® for Degreasing is a cleaning cloth with a solvent composition with controlled volatility and weak odour. It is free from chlorinated hydrocarbons and is used as a cleaning agent. The product provides maximum security: it does not contain any teratogenic or carcinogenic components, toluene or ethylene glycol ethers.
The flash point of 30°C (86°F) is stable in time and remains constant throughout the evaporation duration. Very high solvent power which allows excellent cleaning and degreasing of metallic surfaces before painting. Noncorrosive on metals, including light alloys. Efficient reactivation and cleaning of epoxy and polyurethane primers. Pleasant odour.
Painting and paint stripping shops, construction and assembly:
• Subsidiary stripper of dry paint films (elimination of polyvinyl primers and nitrocelluloselacquers).
• Removal of felt tip, inks, etc…
• Degreasing of metallic materials, epoxy/carbon composites and thermoplastic materials before painting.
• Cleaning of jointing, sealant and glue application equipment. Removal of excess quantities, marks and runs of jointing products, sealants and glues.
• Degreasing during maintenance operations.