IPS™ SATWIPES® with ETHANOL 70
Disposable wipes for cleaning and disinfection in industry areas. The wipes are exceptional for flat surfaces and industry equipment. Treatment time against vegetative bacteria, yeasts and viruses is 1 minute in accordance to European standards.
Approved by the Danish Ministry of Food Administration, for disinfection of surfaces.
Conforms to EN 1276:2019 & EN 1650:2019 standards.
The system of pre-saturated wipes provides economic, environmental and safety advantages for users compared to the method of using loose solvent with cloths. It helps to:
- Standardise cleaning and preparation operations,
- Improve quality and production line performance,
- Lower the quantity of product used,
- Reduce waste: for the same surface, the volume of wipes used is 5 to 10 times less than the volume of traditional cloths,
- Reduce VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) by 65% to 100% as targeted by the European Legislation
- Improve users’ safety:
- Drastically reduces the quantity of solvent released in the atmosphere
- No risk of accidental spillage of drums full of flammable liquids (fire hazard)
- Pre-saturated wipes are easy to use, handle and store compared to cloths and solvent drums.
Packaging & Sizes
Number of wipes per bucket: 200
Buckets per carton: 3
Cartons per pallet: 40
Size (mm): 165 x 300
Links & Downloads
Product number: 7100HA
- Available in bucket which eases use in workshops and increases wipe efficiency.
- Large range of presaturation solutions such as Ethanol. Depending on how wipes are to be used. For any other solvent-based or water-based saturation solution, please contact us.