IPS SATWIPES® with ETHANOL 70
Approved by the Danish Ministry of Food Administration, for disinfection of surfaces.
The system of pre-saturated wipes provides economic, environmental and safety advantages for users compared to the method of using loose solvent with cloths. It helps to:
- Standardise cleaning and preparation operations,
- Improve quality and production line performance,
- Lower the quantity of product used,
- Reduce waste: for the same surface, the volume of wipes used is 5 to 10 times less than the volume of traditional cloths,
- Reduce VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) by 65% to 100% as targeted by the European Legislation
- Improve users’ safety:
- Drastically reduces the quantity of solvent released in the atmosphere
- No risk of accidental spillage of drums full of flammable liquids (fire hazard)
- Pre-saturated wipes are easy to use, handle and store compared to cloths and solvent drums.
IPS SatWipes® meet the following aerospace requirements:
- Aerospace Material Specification AMS 3819B, Class 2, Grade A
- Boeing Material Specification BMS 15-5G, Class A
- Production partner is AS9100C certified