IPS™ SATWIPES® with 100% IPA
The system of pre-saturated wipes provides economic, environmental and safety advantages for users compared to the method of using loose solvent with cloths. It helps to:
- Standardise cleaning and preparation operations,
- Improve quality and production line performance,
- Lower the quantity of product used,
- Reduce waste: for the same surface, the volume of wipes used is 5 to 10 times less than the volume of traditional cloths,
- Reduce VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) by 65% to 100% as targeted by the European Legislation
- Improve users’ safety:
- Drastically reduces the quantity of solvent released in the atmosphere
- No risk of accidental spillage of drums full of flammable liquids (fire hazard)
- Pre-saturated wipes are easy to use, handle and store compared to cloths and solvent drums.
IPS™ SatWipes® meet the following aerospace requirements:
- Aerospace Material Specification AMS 3819B, Class 2, Grade A
- Boeing Material Specification BMS 15-5G, Class A
- Production partner is AS9100C certified
This product is also in line with MIL SPEC TT-1-735 and meets the requirements of the EP2005 pharmaceutical grade certification.
Packaging & Sizes
Number of wipes per pouch: 100 / 60
Pouches per carton: 12
Cartons per pallet: 64
Size (mm): 150 x 230
Links & Downloads
Product number: 7012HA
- Available with re-usable center-pull canister which eases use in workshops and increases wipe efficiency.
- Large range of presaturation solutions such as Ethanol. Depending on how wipes are to be used. For any other solvent-based or water-based saturation solution, please contact us.